Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rolling Walker EDC: Featuring HoneyGraham

Last summer, I created a video that discussed upgrading HoneyGraham's EDC items in her walker. For the past several months I have slowly been stocking up on items to integrate into her rolling walker. She likes to refer to her walker (rollator) as her "Stroller", so you'll hear me use those two terms interchangeably in this video. I hope you enjoy seeing the items that I add to her walker. Walker Project (Grandparent EDC): HoneyGraham www.youtube.com New EDC Items: NOVA 4001BK Hanging Walker Bag, Black NOVA Cup Holder for Rollator/Wheelchair Coghlans Whistle Coghlans Sewing Kit Coghlans Cutlery Set Pepper Spray Pocket Air Horn Streamlight Stylus Pro Cheap LED Flashlight Nametape Fiskars Original Scissors

See Also : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment