Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Believe I Will Drive (R. Kelly spoof)

This a music video parody that my friend did of R. Kelly's song "I believe I can Fly". His version is called "I believe I Will Drive". The lyrics are altered somewhat and here they are: 'I used to think my car could not go on. Because I had no keys, to turn it on. But now I know the meaning of a wheelchair. I can speed down the freeway and no one will care, they'll get gray hairs! Chorus: If I don't see it, then I won't hit it If I just stay sober, I won't run you over. I believe I will drive Don't want Exibitz to pimp my ride. I think about it on the highway, hoping my cup holder saves the day. I believe I could soar. If you're not careful I'll break down the double doors. I believe I will drive (3X) Woo! See the cops were on the verge of busting me down. Sometimes sirens can seem so loud There are many times on the road I must achieve. Sterring like a monkey is not one of these Oh, oh! If I don't see it, then I won't hit it. It's just endurance, I saved money on car insurance. I believe I will drive Don't want Exibitz to pimp my ride. I think about it on a night or day. When driving don't drink Chardonnay. I believe I could soar. Don't why there's never a drive-through open anymore. I believe I will drive. (3X) Yeah, cause I'm driving over you Ain't nothin' y'all can do! [Chorus] Sing it with me now! I believe I will Drive (3X) If I just turn the keys, I will drive.' (2X)

See Also : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment